Nepal Economics Olympiad
“Mentorship for Economics Enthusiasts”
Congratulations to Team Nepal for Bagging Three (3) Bronze Medal in IEO 2022!
International Economics Olympiad (IEO) 2022 began from this July 26th to Aug 1st. The IEO 2022 was hosted by SKT Education Group and Xi’an Jiaotong-Liverpool University in China.
There were 43 teams participating from 42 countries and territories. It was a virtual event and Team Nepal bagged THREE (3) BRONZE Medals.
Message from President
Questions never end. So people with inquisitive minds keep questioning and the people with problem-solving aptitude will keep researching and answering.
- Financial literacy training
- Partnership with prestigious national bodies like Nepal Rastra Bank, National Planning Commission, Ministry of Finance, Ministry of Education, Science and Technology
- Partnership with Top Level Educational Institutions
- Students who participated in 2019, 2020, and 2021 in NEO are currently studying in prestigious universities around the world with scholarships.
- 2 Bronze Medals in the intense International Economics Olympiad competition 2020 (Kazakhstan)
- 2 Bronze Medals in the recent International Economics Olympiad competition 2021 (Latvia)
- Students who participated in 2019, 2020, and 2021 in IEO are currently studying in prestigious universities around the world with scholarships.
- Won a Bronze medal in IEO 2019 individual competition
NEO Alumni in TOP Universities
As the first BBA college in Nepal, Kathmandu College of Management (KCM) has been the leading provider of world-class management education since 1996. Established as the first BBA College in Nepal, KCM has been engaged in producing management graduates who can effectively contribute to the world of business and management. It is in partnership with Siam University, Thailand.
The International Economics Olympiad (IEO) is an annual competition in economics organized for students at the secondary school level. It is intended to stimulate the activities of students interested in economics, business, and finance by way of creative problem-solving.