About The Event
Nepal Economics Olympiad is an event organized to discover, encourage, motivate, unite, train, challenge and give chance to represent the nation internationally for high school students who are exceptionally talented in economics, business, and finance. The event is mainly focused on training and selecting five of the best high school students in the field of economics, business, and finance. The event will take place in two phases: regional selection and national competition. The regional selection phase will take place in different cities of the country and the top students will be selected for the national competition that will take place in Kathmandu. The conceptual knowledge, logical reasoning, and aptitude of students in the field of economics, finance, and business will be tested in the exams. The national competition will be held for three days.
Eligibility Criteria for Participation
- Participants must be less than 20 years before 30 June of the year of participation.
- Participants must be working towards receiving a high-school diploma or similar degree on 1 December of the year before the year of participation.
How to participate
- Individual qualifying the eligibility criteria mentioned above can fill the registration form on the website or Facebook page of the Nepal Economics Olympiad.
- The registration charge is NRS 500 which can be paid to any of the accounts as mentioned.
- Any individual interested in NEO who is not selected by the college or whose college isn’t participating can participate in the event by filling the forms.
Read and download syllabus here
If you want to take part in this grand event, click the link below for registration.